...Kiwi?

 I haven't been buying many expensive puzzles this year. I finally got a 3D printer a few months ago and have been scratching the itch with TICs and burrs and such.. My money has instead been going towards a dream, probably-once-in-this-lifetime holiday to New Zealand that is now only 94 sleeps away (yes, I'm definitely counting). So what did my beloved Karakuri Creation Group do when I was trying not to spend money? They go and release a puzzle based on the national emblem of New Zealand, the Kiwi. This hobby will ALWAYS find a way to drain your accounts, always.

The chances of seeing a real one when I'm there are probably slim, they're nocturnal and like to hide in undergrowth, but this walnut one from Yoh Kakuda is a solid alternative. What they lack in flight, they make up in chonky, huggable, fuzzy-potato-ness. 



Can an idiot solve Kiwi?

Yes, being a birdbrain would help actually.

Get it? Birdbrain? 'cause it's a bird, and there's no brain here? Yeah, ok.

Some of the best animal-shaped puzzles take cues from the animal's real life behaviour (I won't list them here) and this is one of those. Very easy, but it's thematically on point and very, very cute

Movies tell us that the way to catch a serial killer is to think like they do, to understand them and to predict behaviour. Use this approach here. Become the birb. Be the birb. Solve the birb. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

... IPP Exchange Puzzles?

... Cobra/Hydra?

...MPP?