...the 2025 Karakuri Christmas Presents?
End of an era.
Kawashima's - ▇▇▇▇ it was so▇▇▇▇▇▇windy ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ saw a ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ chicken ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ lay the same ▇▇▇▇▇▇ egg twice ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
But then the Epstein files thing happened and suddenly there were redacted jokes all over the internet, and then I got the flu and then it was Christmas and then it was 2nd Christmas and then it was hogmanay and then I was so. Very. Very. Tired. and then it was now. So I figured I would do a genuine post about this most wonderful time of the year.
I've been ordering the present from every Karakuri craftsman for 3 years now. There's a blindness inherent in all puzzle buying, we never really know what we're buying until after we've solved it, but usually we at least know what it looks like. The delight of unwrapping each of these gifts, one after another after another and discovering what crazy ideas they've had this year has become one of my most looked-forward moments of the holidays.
It's such a shame it's ending. With vastly increased popularity causing difficulties (how dare all these other people like the same thing I like, it's very inconsiderate of them) Karakuri have decided that there will only be one present going forward, designed collectively by the group. There was mention of some kind of holiday sale in their place, but we don't know yet what that will look like or when exactly when it will take place.
Can an idiot solve the 2025 Karakuri Christmas Presents?
In order of my preference -
Comments
Post a Comment