...Radix

 Oooooh, ooooh that's a nice move.

... 

Smoooooth. 

... 

Why do I feel like playing some Barry White?

...

Mmmmmmm, that's a lovely move too

... 

Maybe I should light some candles

... 

Can I take a puzzle in the bath, is that weird?

...

It's sliding all slippery like

... 

That's a new configuration, very pleasing. 

... 

Anyway. It's late, I'm going to bed, 

... 

aaaaand I'm taking this puzzle with me. 

... 

Fondling under the covers

... 

Ooh, that's nice

... 

I love you, Radix



Can an idiot solve Radix? 

How the hell should I know? 

I haven't solved it yet, it's too much fun. The moves are just so satisfying to perform that I don't want to solve it prematurely. I want to savour this and make it last as long as possible. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

...the 2025 Karakuri Christmas Presents?

...MPP?

...Kleeshay Box