...Yellow Box Fish


 Just look at that face. 

Anyone who knows me knows I love my Karakuri. Sure, maybe they're not the hardest puzzles around, but it's always important to remember that I'm an idiot. I like an easy win once in a while and, again, just look at that face. How could you not love that face? 

He is extremely yellow. I believe the wood used is Japanese Torreya, which is... yellow, I guess. It was made by Yasuaki Kikuchi, who can be a bit hit & miss in my (often wrong) opinion. I adore his last couple of Christmas presents but Otter and Shrine were a little iffy. 


Can an idiot solve Yellow Box Fish? 

Yes

In fact, it might actually be easier for idiots than for smart people. I solved it by messing around, I didn't expect what I was doing to open the compartment, I just thought it would be fun to do, and it was.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

...the 2025 Karakuri Christmas Presents?

...MPP?

...Kleeshay Box